Wednesday 23 January 2019

About Us


I'm Nora.



-- About me:
I received Certificates of Laser Safety, Laser Hair Removal, IPL Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation from Fleming Laser, Australia in Apr 2017. I also completed Diploma of Nursing, Australia in 2022.

I have hand-on experiences with various diode, IPL & Laser machines, such as Fotona (various models), Candela GentleMax Pro (755 and 1064 nm), Gentlelase 755nm, GentleYag 1064nm, Arion Alexandrite Scanner, Asclepion Mediostar, Soprano, 755nm Alexandrite, 810nm Diode and 1064nm Nd:YAG both static pulses and In-Motion (or dynamic pulses) technology with or without the use of conductive gel and etc.

 

I have completed my Electrology (both Hair Removal & telangiectasia) training also with TrudyFleming. Trudy had attended electrolysis training with Michael Bono.

I also have hand-on experiences with various electrolysis machines, such as Clareblend Ultrablend 8701, Hinkel Classic, Hinkel UC-2, Instantron Elite Spectrum K & Sterex.

 

When I turned puberty I had suffered with excessive hair problem in my lower legs. It had caused me depression and I had lost my self-esteem & confidence to go out and do things. I used to wax & pluck it. Not only the hair problem got worse cause hair became coarser & thicker, but also it leaded to ingrown hair problem & skin irritation. During 1998-1999 when I was about 18 yrs old, I had all & every single hair removed from my lower legs via Electrolysis and until now there isn't any hair coming back. Electrolysis helped me regain my self-esteem. It also inspired me to strive to become one of the best electrologists and I have a strong passion to help others who suffer the same problem.

I always seek to improve my skill & technique & never stop learning. I'm open-minded & flexible to bring what best to my clients.

I'm currently studying online postgraduate degree in Anti-Aging, Functinal & Integrative Medicine, Dhurakij Pundit University, Thailand taught by various top medical doctors from around the world since electrology & light therapy, such as laser, can permanently remove hair only cosmetically, but the root cause is still there and modern medicine often fail to cure the root cause, but can only manage disease symptoms. Most often, modern medicine focuses mainly on disease managements, but omits disease prevention.  Moreover, modern/conventional medicine has become segregated and disintegrative, but I strongly believe medicine should apply integrative, holistic approach to treat the person as a whole, not segregated into separate body systems. I'm hoping once I have completed this course I would be able to help guide my clients to find ways to cure/remove the root cause within my scope of a beauty therapist or refer them to the right MD even before they start to show clinical signs of disease (disease-prevention approach).

 

 

I'm quite efficient & fast, much faster than my Youtube video. Thus, it should be cheaper than many other service providers.

 








-- About my business:

It's the owner-operated business. My services are for individuals who are seriously looking to get permanent results in hair removal, whether it is total hair removal or just a significant reduction. I provide guaranteed results in permanent hair removal/reduction. I'm all about treatment efficacy, results, safety, hygiene & privacy. My mission is to deliver the best services & technology at affordable prices so to help my clients achieve the optimal results within the minimum time period & least total cost.
My business and services are insured. I only provide services that are honest & sincere.
I'm qualified, knowledgeable & experienced.
Everything I do complies Australian and New Zealand Standards - AS/NZS 4173:2018 Safe use of lasers and intense light sources in health care, the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 & Public Health and Wellbeing Regulations 2009.


 

-- Services that I provide:

 
 
 
 

Why our Laser Hair Removal services are better?

  • All of our new clients receive initial consultation & patch tests for all different areas you wish to have LHR. 

  • Ever since I started offering LHR services I have never treated anyone more than 6 sessions for their 2-yr initial course provided that clients are good candidates for laser that their original hairs were starting with dark, dense, coarse and thick hair with light skin colors. Majority of my clients achieved more than 80-95% permanent hair reduction within only 4th session, but some of my clients may require upto 6th session in total.

  • I honestly have asked clients not to resume any LHR further if they have not received any further reductions from LHR treatments either because their hair colour, density and diameter are no longer good candidates for LHR, or their hair doesn't fall out within a week or two post treatment.
     


Better Results with Fewer Treatments & Least Total Costs


Your ultimate final result in the years to come depends on how effective therapists have delivered your results from the very first and every LHR session you have had. After treatment series, your final result of greater permanent hair reduction increases when the moral therapists use proper settings. If lower energy settings are kept applying on you, not only you get less ultimate final result, but you may end up with more hair that being stimulated by low energy levels of light exposure.

Here we find the proper laser settings for individual clients from the very start because we are all different & we provide patch testing for different areas so to help our clients achieve the optimal results within the minimum time period.

Provided that they are good candidates for LHR, our clients see significant change since their first session even if more sessions are required to meet satisfaction. Even if laser (diode & IPL) tends to have unpredictable results among different individuals, up to around 6-8 treatments within 1 ½ – 2 yrs are typically required initially to achieve maximum hair reduction, and it is believed that further treatments can induce hair growth.

We highly recommend that your initial 1st - 2nd sessions are between 6 to 8 weeks apart. Then the subsequent 3rd - 6th sessions are between 6 weeks - 6 months apart.Following these guidelines should result in the greatest reduction of hair.










 




 
 
 



 

 
 

Our machine has been approved by Australian TGAUSA FDA, European EMA and also by other regulatory bodies around the world as the medical laser device indicated for long term or permanent hair reduction/removal for all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI). Click the links for verification.

 

What makes our machine standing out from the rest?
This laser machine is designed to effectively treat not only dark, dense, thick, & coarse hair, but it is more efficacious for difficult to treat residual, fine & light hair after multiple LHR sessions that other machines struggle with.

 

Comparison Table of Different Light-Based Machines with Our Machine

The table below comparing our machine Duetto MT EVO by Quanta System with Candel Gentle Series, Lumenis Lightsheer Duet, Infinity, & Splendor X, Alma Soprano Ice, Primelase Excellence, and Elysion:
 



Source: USA FDA approved medical devices

 

With a skilled therapist and low power machine, clients will observe good results for the first few treatment sessions and less on subsequent treatment sessions. Thereafter, the results will plateau as it is beyond the machine's capacity to be able to provide any further reductions.

As clients progress with subsequent LHR treatment sessions, their hair becomes finer and lighter and locates shallower, requiring shorter pulse widths and concentrated beams of higher fluence (energy) than does initial hair which is denser, thicker, coarser & darker. In order to achieve beyond 80% long-term/permanent hair reduction, ensure the power output of a LHR machine is higher than 2000 watts to ensure the machine can perform this.

 

 

Why our Electrolysis services?

  • All new clients receive initial consultation to see how your skin react after session (please allow 2-7 days after post treatment). However, if you have had electrolysis treatments from somewhere else previously, you can continue on the day since you know how your skin normally heals post-session.

  • We are flexible with all the modalities: Blend, Fast blend, Galvanic, Thermolysis & Flash thermolysis

  • Every single unwanted hair from head to toes, hair of every colour and every skin colour can be permanently removed. All unwanted hair can also be removed where tattooed.

  • BODY hairs should be permanently removed within 4 clearances (not sessions), provided that each clearance are at least 3-4 months apart.

  • For FACIAL hairs, it's probably require more than 4. Clearance of every single FACIAL hairs per session should be avoided due to higher risk of pitted scarring.

    [Clearance means removing of all the hairs present in the area at the time of that treatment session. Session means appointment session.]

  • You should never feel being plucked during the treatment.

  • We offer marathon sessions. (For non-facial hair, you can book long sessions for consecutive days. There is no limits or no restrictions on hours.)

  • On-site accommodation and Airport pickup & drop-off services are available at extra costs and are subject to availability, terms and conditions.



 
Other links:

1 comment: